Translated literally: from wine, because these threads are from Italy.
Translated figuratively: DaVino is a tried and true classic wine. It’s the one you turn to in a pinch, perhaps contributed to its vintage or to a varietal from a particular winery that consistently delivers.
This is DaVino, the sock. DaVino is the one you’ll turn to time and time again. It’s the sock that could fill your entire drawer; it’s timeless and classic. It’s the sock you should gift your cycling friends, particularly those who are willing to let you sit on their wheel.
- 7 inches tall
- Italian threads
- Made in Italy, of course.
- Your freshly minted socks are twice as good as more than half. Here’s why:
- The cuff and calf are constructed with Filanca nylon yarn. Mint socks do not fall down.
- Meryl Skinlife performance yarn is used in the foot bed for a soft yet solid fit around your coveted digits.
CARING FOR YOUR SOCKS
- Hand or machine-wash on delicate using a mild detergent at 30° C or 86° F.
- Air or line-dry; lay flat if possible.
- DO NOT BLEACH, IRON, OR TUMBLE DRY.