PURPEL OR PURPLE TO MOST. IT’S THE PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR, SO HOW COULD WE NOT?
Astounding to know that the first synthetic purple pigment was invented in 700 BC. That’s a lot of years and a lot of people and purple ago. Consider the advanced intelligence that has come and gone…but yet…not one rhyme for purple.
Needless to say, purPEL (pronounced like propel with accent on the second syllable) looks mad stease with black and contrasts with everything else. So, plow your own path, ride your own prism and propel yourself forward. Note: purrrrple is every cat’s favorite color so you can always get a two-pair and put them on your pussy’s paws.
- 7 inches tall
- Italian threads
- Made in Italy, of course.
- Your freshly minted socks are twice as good as more than half. Here’s why:
- The cuff and calf are constructed with Filanca nylon yarn. Mint socks do not fall down.
- Meryl Skinlife performance yarn is used in the foot bed for a soft yet solid fit around your coveted digits.
CARING FOR YOUR SOCKS
- Hand or machine-wash on delicate using a mild detergent at 30° C or 86° F.
- Air or line-dry; lay flat if possible.
- DO NOT BLEACH, IRON, OR TUMBLE DRY.