We’re not suggesting you have to be of a certain pedigree to rock the Red Racer but if you see someone approaching, who’s kittin’ this sock, you might consider shifting up, powering down and playing interval games. The Red Racer* can become quite aggressive, and may attack or bite when threatened. More typically though, it will vanish before your very eyes. It’s just that fast. That’s the Red Racer.
*aka Coachwhip snake
- 7 inches tall
- Italian threads
- Made in Italy, of course.
- Your freshly minted socks are twice as good as more than half. Here’s why:
- The cuff and calf are constructed with Filanca nylon yarn. Mint socks do not fall down.
- Meryl Skinlife performance yarn is used in the foot bed for a soft yet solid fit around your coveted digits.
CARING FOR YOUR SOCKS
- Hand or machine-wash on delicate using a mild detergent at 30° C or 86° F.
- Air or line-dry; lay flat if possible.
- DO NOT BLEACH, IRON, OR TUMBLE DRY.