a + b + c = 180
180 = the sum of angles on a triangle. It’s math and math is fun. Triangles are therefore fun and they, in this scheme, remind us of a close-up of a scarf you might have seen on the neck of an adv exec – man or woman - at Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce (adv agency / 1950 / Madmen). So, it’s all fun.
*For every pair we sell, a buck goes to NICA
- 5.5 inches tall
- Italian threads
- Made in Italy, of course.
- Your freshly minted socks are twice as good as more than half. Here’s why:
- The cuff and calf is constructed with Filanca nylon yarn. Mint socks do not fall down.
- Meryl Skinlife performance yarn is used in the foot bed for a soft yet solid fit around your coveted digits.
CARING FOR YOUR SOCKS
- Hand or machine-wash on delicate using a mild detergent at 30° C or 86° F.
- Air or line-dry; lay flat if possible.
- DO NOT BLEACH, IRON, OR TUMBLE DRY.