Pairs well with mint.
Originally we thought chutney was mustardy orange in color but if you Google chutney you’ll find that there are 100 different ways to skin a cat. Chutney mixes well with food. So we made a color wheel and spun it three times and these three colors won.
The Chutney mixes well with your favorite kit or your favorite shoes and jeans.
*For every pair we sell, a buck goes to NICA
- 7 inches tall
- Italian threads
- Made in Italy, of course.
- Your freshly minted socks are twice as good as more than half. Here’s why:
- The cuff and calf are constructed with Filanca nylon yarn. Mint socks do not fall down.
- Meryl Skinlife performance yarn is used in the foot bed for a soft yet solid fit around your coveted digits.
CARING FOR YOUR SOCKS
- Hand or machine-wash on delicate using a mild detergent at 30° C or 86° F.
- Air or line-dry; lay flat if possible.
- DO NOT BLEACH, IRON, OR TUMBLE DRY.